CrossFit Empire South – CrossFit
For Time w/a Partner (30:00): Run, Curtis-P Complex, Row (Time)
For time with a partner (30:00):
– Split the runs. One person works at a time.
50 Curtis-P Complex (55/75 lb)*
* Both partners perform 4 burpees at the TOP of each minute.
– Split the row. One person works at a time.
– One person works to accumulate the Curtis-P Complex at a time, switching every minute. The partner on the barbell can start accumulating Curtis-P Complexes as soon as they have finished doing burpees.
For time with a partner:
50 Curtis-P Complex (45/55 lb)*
* Perform 3 burpees at the TOP of each minute.
– Partners split the row and run. One person works to accumulate Curtis-P Complex at a time, switching every minute.
A) 20:00-25:00 total time.
B) Keep the run to 5:00 or less and row to 4:00 or less. This will allow 10:00-12:00 to accumulate Curtis-P Complexes.
C) Expect athletes to slow down as the workout progresses. Challenge them to complete at least 4 Curtis-P complexes per minute throughout the workout.